Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan have security concerns. Police have been called to her home in Montecito, California, six times in the past 14 months. Like "The U. S. Sun” reports that in May alone, the security alarm was triggered twice in twelve days at her property.
Burglary on wedding day
As the paper goes on to say, Prince Harry, Duchess Meghan and their two children Archie and Lilibet are said to have been at home when the first alarm went off in May. Police records show authorities were called to the property on May 19, on Harry and Meghan's wedding anniversary.
Another alert was reportedly sounded on May 31, just hours before Harry and Meghan headed to the UK for Queen Elizabeth II's Jubilee celebrations. Official records are also said to show that police have been called to the Sussexes' property six times in the past 14 months.
Harry doesn't feel safe in the UK
In the UK, Prince Harry continues to fight for police protection. Does the British Home Office have to ensure the security of the royals on home visits? This question will soon be decided in court. A Supreme Court judge allowed Harry to file a lawsuit last week. As reported by The Guardian, the responsible judge said that the application for a judicial review was granted in part.
"Maybe Harry should be more concerned about his safety in California instead of complaining about his safety in the UK," Royal expert Angela Levin reportedly commented on the situation.
Prince Harry's security team includes former Barack Obama bodyguard Christopher Sanchez and former Michael Jackson bodyguard Alberto Alvarez.